Iskandar Puteri photography contest is now open!
Welcome to Iskandar Puteri's official portal!
No matter which part of Malaysia you are in, we urge you to visit Iskandar Puteri, Johor for a refreshing, inspiring and memorable trip. There are grammable places for food, entertainment, adventures and more hidden gems to discover!
Join the fun, showcase your talent and amazing win prizes.
The full terms and conditions of this contest are as follows:
The Contest begins on 15 December 2021 and ends at 11.59 pm on 15 March 2022 (“Contest Period”).
The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and persons in Malaysia, aged 13 years old and above.
How to participate:
- Participants must take a beautiful shot of interesting places (hidden gems would be a bonus) in Iskandar Puteri with an interesting caption during the Contest Period.
- The main object of the photo must be a place or a landmark. The Participants should upload the photo into their Instagram account, and Participants are required to put the hashtag #weareIskandarPuteri #IPster and tag @weareiskandarputeri in the post.
- The Participants must set their account to the “Public” mode, and the Participant must follow @weareiskandarputeri Instagram profile.
- The Organizer will choose the most creative entry, and winners will be announced on the social media platform.
- A participant can submit multiple entries for the Contest, but only one entry will be considered for the prize in respect of the same Participant.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use photos submitted by the Participants.
Each entry submitted must comply with the requirements below:
The participant must be the owner of the entry or be legally authorized by the owner to submit the entry on his or her behalf.
Entries submitted must NOT contain the following:
- Nudity or sexual content.
- Coarse language.
- Advertising for other products, services or websites.
- Copyrighted or trademarked material belonging to a third party (unless legally authorized by the third party to use such material).
- Any other cause for rejection at Organizer’s discretion.
- Prizes will be awarded based on the judging/winning criteria.
- Contest winner(s) must present their NRIC/ Passport with the same full name as provided on the details shared via Instagram private message.
- If any of the Contest winner(s) fail to respond to the Organizer within 14 working days, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or assign the prizes to another Contest participant.
Judging / Winning Criteria
- In order to win the Contest, Participants are required to comply with Clause 3 (Contest Terms).
The Organizer will shortlist 80 winners from the total entries based on the following criteria:
- The originality of the creative
- The creativity of the creative
- Relevancy to the theme